Annual Pitch Competition & Podcast
Are you a climate tech founder? Keep Cool wants to supercharge your startup.
Apply to join the first annual Keep Cool Pitch Competition. We’ll select 5 companies to win guaranteed pitch meetings — which will take place on our podcast!
What’s in it for you?
Each of the five finalists we select will get…
Pitch at Scale
Why only pitch one investor at a time behind closed doors? Tell your story in public and get in front of all of Keep Cool’s audience on our podcast.
Evergreen Content & Distribution
Keep Cool has an audience of stellar climate tech founders, investors, and leaders. We’ll feature all finalists in our newsletter and the winner gets a dedicated deep dive sent to the entire audience.
We’ll curate questions, feedback, and valuable intros from across our readership and community as people engage with all the series content.
The one winning team will also receive...
Dedicated deep dive in the Keep Cool newsletter, read by some of the biggest names in climate tech.
Job Board Credits
We’re working to build the best job board in climate tech. You’ll get $20k worth of job posts.
$20k in advertising credits throughout 2022.
Free Tickets to Keep Cool Events in 2022
First in line for tickets to our climate tech events this year.
Why we’re excited about this
Keep Cool’s mission is to catalyze investment in diverse climate tech businesses and to inspire more talent to work for them. We want this pitch competition turned podcast to spark your company’s journey alongside ours:
- We’re excited to learn about your story business and impact goals.
- We’re excited to share it with the world.
- We’re excited to re-imagine what the pitching process looks like.
- And finally? We’d be excited to make our first investment in one of the companies featured on the podcast.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Want to win? Tell us your story for a chance to take home the prize.
Criteria to Enter:
- Have a big idea
- Fill out the application form below and attach a deck
- Prepare to come on our podcast in the first or second week of February
How to apply:
- Subscribe to Keep Cool here
- Like and retweet this tweet here
- Fill out the application form below and attach a pitch deck
Apply by noon ET on February 3, 2022